Newspaper Article Ordering Information
This page contains information on how to order transcriptions or article copies found in the Oakland Genealogy Newspaper Indices
. These orders will show Rainy Day Research
Pricing for items is as follows:
- Article location information: Includes the newspaper, issue date, page and column of the indexed article. This option is for those who have access to indexed papers who wish to obtain copies of the articles themselves. Fee is $4.00.
- Article copies: Includes a best-possible scanned photocopy of the article from microfilm, which will be emailed to you in PDF form. Fee for these records is $12.00.
- Note the main name, article number, and Headline of the item you wish to order.
- Send payment using the Paypal buttons below. (Alternatively, if you prefer to send a check, please email me [jennifer @ rainydayresearch.com--remove spaces] for mailing information.) BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE ARTICLE NUMBER OF THE ITEM YOU ARE ORDERING IN THE "NOTES TO SELLER"!
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order.
- Your record information will be emailed to you after processing. This is done by hand and can sometimes take up to a day.
|Article Location Information